As your certified birth doula, I provide Orange County families with empowering and comprehensive birth support throughout birth, delivery, and postpartum.
- I offer a complimentary 30 minute consultation to see if we are a good fit. During this initial meeting we will discuss your goals and expectations for your labor and birth, as well as for me as your birth doula.
- Once you have hired me, we will meet for up three prenatal visits. During these visits we will discuss signs of labor, create your birth plan, practice any comfort measures you are interested in using, and reflect on your feelings about your pregnancy so far.
- Throughout your pregnancy, I will be available via phone calls, email, and texting up until we meet for your birth. We will also check in after prenatal appointments. I am always available to answer any questions you might have.
- I will be on call 2 weeks before your estimated due date, and 2 weeks after. If you have scheduled an induction or cesarean, we can adjust that on call period.
- During active labor I will meet you once you feel you would like my support. As your birth doula, I will give both physical and emotional support to you and your partner, as well as help gather any information you might need to make informed decisions. I am there to make you feel relaxed and confident during your birth experience.
- After delivery, I will stay with you for 1 to 2 hours to ensure that you are comfortable.
- I will meet with you for one optional postpartum visit, during which we can discuss your birth and your feelings about it. I can also share with you any resources you might need.